1. E-Health Server - Centralized Storage of EMR
2. Unique patient ID for each person of Kerala.
3. Access from anywhere on the Telemedicine Network and Internet.
4. User Authentication
5. Creation, centralized storage, retrieval, editing and updating of EMR including medical images.
6. Tele-consultation and Follow up consultation for patients at remote hospital with doctor at specialty hospitals
7. Adding new Patient Record elements like Images, Investigation Reports etc in the existing EMR and update to E-Health Server at any time, from anywhere.
8. Interface with Clinical devices like digital microscope, X Ray Film scanner, ECG machine etc.
9. Image processing features like zoom in , zoom out, rotate, Annotations etc
10. Fixing of appointment
11. Scheduling of doctors
12. Text chat facility between two Hospitals, which are online